- 27th January 2020
- Posted by: Startups Secrets
- Category: Startup Secrets Podcast
I’m lucky enough to chat with plenty of companies and entrepreneurs, the majority of which have had great success, but there’s always a little something extra when they’ve done it without funding, which is exactly what Jennifer and her team at Digital Voices have done!
We cover a whole load of topics in this chat, but particularly focus on doing it without funding, some of the challenges, and how those have been overcome.
We also touch on the importance of building an ethically aware company, and how social impact is becoming an increasing part of a company’s strategy.
In this episode we discuss:
- The first 6 months and biggest challenges
- YouTube and other content channels
- Time management and balancing workload
- Lean startup methodology
- Creating and ethically driven company
- And as always, plenty more…